Monday, May 11, 2009


It's 10:00 PM and I find myself looking at the big blue clock on this blog many times throughout the day thinking about the time over there and wondering . . . how are they doing? Then I check the weather . . . wow, it's getting hot! Is he sleeping ok? I know he doesn't sleep well when it's hot! It's 0630 for our Marines - well into starting another day. I wonder what this day will bring for them?
I know that each morning and evening my husband prays for all the Marines in the MEB - as do I! He often speaks of the wonderful chaplains and how truly blessed he is to have such an incredible group to work with. They have your Marine's best interst at heart, believe me!
Rest assured this day that they are being well looked after!

And sleep peacefully tonight!



Blessings,



Tamera

No comments:

Post a Comment